Wednesday, February 13, 2008



Hey Dude! It's me Si. Long time no post! Here's a picture of me that Daddy took when he took me on a special "date" to see Thomas The Tank Engine LIVE! I love trains (and CARS). I was so excited that I was grinning the whole time. We've been super busy just bein' kids (Molly and me). We got WAY too many presents for Christmas. Also - we have been dabbling with homeschool (we go to a support group and everything) BUT Molly is still technically in preschool and the state of Florida doesn't require you to officially "enroll" as a homeschooler until you're in 1st grade so we're taking our time and Molly is starting to learn to read. Go Big Sis! Don't ask me how I know all of this stuff since I'm only 2. All questions must be submitted in writing to my mommy. Thank you in advance. Later, man.

No comments: