Wednesday, May 31, 2006



So we've been swimming a bit more these days since it's like 90 degrees outside. I was a little unsure of the water at first (and daddy dunked me under the water right out of the chute) but I'm getting used to it and I like it now. Molly loves to float in her "floatie".

We're getting geared up and ready for Molly's birthday on June 24th. Big pool party and quite the royal affair with princesses and princes and various royalty (Ariel, Cinderella and Snow White). I'll have to post some pics of my birthday party (May 21). I got cake in my eye but otherwise had a great time. LOTS of toys!

I go for my 12 month checkup this afternoon and have to get my MMR shots (yuck!). Hopefully, my ear infection(s) are all gone and I don't have to take any more antibiotics. Luckily, Amoxicillin isn't as mean to my system (and inevitabley diaper/skin on the rear) like Omnicef and Augmentin. I guess we're at TMI now. Later dude!

No comments: