Friday, June 23, 2006


Holy COW! Today was a HUGE day and tomorrow will be even bigger. It's me Molly Mudd and this is my last day of being the big fat 2. Tomorrow I turn 3 so look out world. Anyway, about today. I went swimming TWICE and the first time was with my friend Kenna (my mommy calls her a sitter/nanny - whatever that means). She and Simon were hanging out and cleaning up the backyard and porch for my big princess party tomorrow when all of a sudden, Simon pushed a chair over with him in it and hit the floor and busted his lip open. When Kenna went to help him, she stepped on a wasp and got stung. I was so stunned that I just kinda followed them inside in all the chaos. Once mommy got home (by the way, she was taking an hour off to go get her haircut (she's such a bum :)), everything had calmed down. THEN, when daddy came back from his movie, he brought home three live Maine Lobster and so check out the picture of me and daddy playing with the "crab monster". We had a great dinner (and MorMor did a good job "shucking" them too!) and then went swimming with daddy. I'm excited about tomorrow. Mommy and MorMor even ordered me a two tiered princess castle cake. Will have to post pics of the big day soon in case you can't/didn't come. Latuh!

No comments: