Wednesday, April 04, 2007


I'll tell you what - Mommy has been SOOOO bad about taking pictures lately and keeping in touch with anybody. She hasn't even given me the chance to blog in 3 months!!! Geez. Is she like busy or something? I don't even have a picture to post! Actually - maybe I should post a picture of my birthday party (from 2006) or maybe Halloween. My FOURTH birthday will be here VERY soon. I'm SOOO excited! Daddy will be THIRTY ONE next week. He's SOO old. He doesn't like to be told that either! Si's birthday will be here in May. He's been around for almost 2 years now! Where do the days go?

I don't have much time to chat today but I'll try to make Mommy get the camera out. My dance recital is coming up in May - surely she could take some type of picture for that, right?? Come on, Mom!!

No comments: