Monday, June 04, 2007



Check out the cool cake that my mom made me for my second birthday, dude. It's a LIGHTNING MCQUEEN cake. Kechow!!!! I totally had a super duper cool birthday party on May19th with some friends and some hot dogs (my fave, man) and this awesome cake. I got LOTS of cool new toys - mostly CARS (Disney movie) cars. I've been reliving the movie in 3D with all my new cars while watching it on my Lightning McQueen shaped TV/DVD player in my room. I'm a little obsessed, but I come by it naturally. Daddy keeps making fun of mommy for reading WAY too many books and watching movies about Isaac Newton. Once we find something we really love, we have to learn everything there is to know about it before we can go on to the next subject ;)

We're gettin' excited to go see my Great Grandpa (Weir)'s wedding next weekend. We're flying on an airplane to Kansas City (to pick up Granpa (Ron)) and driving up to Cedar Rapids, Iowa for the shindig. It's been about a year since I flew on a plane so I'm not quite sure how it's going to all work. In the meantime, Molly and I have been REALLY ornery today. I even headbutted MorMor and gave her a black eye tonight. I was a little sorry, but she's going to look cool tomorrow!!! :) Later, man.

No comments: