Tuesday, June 05, 2007


Here I am (Simon) noshin' on some of my Lightning McQueen (2nd birthday) cake. I dig cake, dude. Kechow!
So our nanny is taking a classroom college course (not online) on Tuesdays and Thursdays now, so we got to spend all morning with mommy today. I can't decide if I like that or not. She's much more strict than Kenna and makes me eat healthy food. I can dig it, but it threw me off my game today. We only got to play outside for awhile this morning because the rain storms were rolling in this afternoon.
We tried "school" this morning too for an hour. Molly is trying to learn her phonics (to read) and I was learning my shapes and colors. We get bored pretty quick with some of that stuff but we like it too.
I'm a pretty laid back dude so I guess my blog posts aren't as dramatic as Molly's. I'll let her post tomorrow. Later, dude.

No comments: