Saturday, January 03, 2009



Hey everybody! It's me Molly. This is one of my favorite dresses because I get to wear my beret. I often tell people when I walk in the door (with this dress on). Hi. I'm wearing my beret. It's french. I'm not french though. I'm an American.

So I got lots of toys for Christmas (mainly Barbie Peek A Boos and a Barbie Cafe - oh and an "Our Generation" doll). Oh and one of the first orders of business for 2009 was that I (and my family) went to Disney World. We have season passes that are about to run out so we did a one day trip to see Hollywood Studios. I have to say that Magic Kingdom is a lot more fun but we still enjoyed it in spite of the lack of rides.

MorMor is coming on Saturday. I'm so egg-cited!!! Welp, I'm off. Ta Ta For Now!! Love, Me...Molly

No comments: